About the Club
Someone Somewhere needs you. Stirred by this thought, a few individuals have joined hands to lend a helping hand to their not so fortunate fellow humans. It is Social Service Organization run by the students of NIT Trichy. APEKSHAA is a platform for all those with a noble conscience, the people who believe they can make a difference; an organization that binds people who want to serve mankind; an organization that can make you realize the power and purpose of your life.
- Webinar: A webinar event can be organized during orientation where a caretaker from an orphanage can talk about his experience.
- Voter ID Card: On 10th October, we will be releasing our poster for inviting applications. Our minimum target is 20 students.
- Vaccination for Ashram: Vaccinating people at an old age home by arranging them required things like transport, guidance.
- Sports Kit for REC School: Arranging sports kit for rec students
- Donation For Orphanage: visiting ashram for donation and conducting some fun activities and academic activities for the students there.
- Conducting a debate competition on current topics like opening schools and colleges after the pandemic, etc. for 8th standard to 12th standard REC people.
- Conducting a talent show competition for the REC and orphanage kids where they can show their talents in singing etc.
- Fundraising event for an Ashram in 2020
- Talentine in 2020
- Members of Apekshaa Club used to teach in REC before pandemic
- Visit to St. Antony’s Ashram in 2019
- Events for REC children in Independence Day: We conducted some events like Rangoli, painting, games etc. to the REC school children where children shown their talents in different competitions.
The general timeline of inductions of our club is on July-August. We think that first year students should know about the club and their interest towards it. And we think that they should know about their strengths related to the club so that they can have an idea of how they can contribute to the society by being a part of this club.
|Harigovind||Head, Technical||Civil Engineering||9786573389|
Social Media Handles
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/198053610213007/
- Instagram: https://m.facebook.com/198053610213007/
Department of Computer Applications