Consolidated Statement Of Grades (CSoG) (Duplicate)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To procure a duplicate Consolidated Statement Of Grades (CSoG), students need to pay a certain amount based on the requirement.
- Visit https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm, select the checkbox, and click Proceed.
- Select “Tamil Nadu” for State of Corporate / Institution and select “Educational Institutions” for Type of Corporate / Institution and click Go.
- Select “NIT TRICHY INSTITUTION FEES” for Educational Institutions Name and click Submit.
- Select “Duplicate Certificate” for Select Payment Category and it will be redirected to the next webpage.
- Fill in the required fields in the form including fee details. Payment details are available here. Click Submit after filling in the required details.
- Choose the payment method according to your convenience.
- After successful payment, download the e-Receipt.
- Copy of FIR
- Non-traceable certificate
- Copy of CSoG, X/XII mark sheet, ID
- Newspaper copy
- Damaged CSoG