Jump to navigation Jump to search
Procedure through Student Request Portal
- Log in to the Student Request Portal (http://studentrequest.nitt.edu/) with your Webmail credentials.
- Steps to fill the form:
- Name: Specify your full name
- Enter Document type: Select “Course De-Registration”
- Course Code
- Course Name
- Enter your Contact Number: Enter mobile number
- Enter Signatories' Email address:
- Enter the Email address of the allotted faculty member and click Add. (Email id of professor will be available in this link: https://www.nitt.edu/home/academics/departments/faculty/)
- Enter your HOD’s Email ID and click Add. (Email id of HOD will be available in this link: https://www.nitt.edu/home/administration/hods/)
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and click Add.
- Enter email@example.com and click Add.
- Enter Reason: Specify the reason for de-registering the course
- Upload the course registration form and your College ID card photo. Course Registration Form will be available in MIS portal (https://misreg.nitt.edu/NITTSTUDENT/)
- Click Submit
Student should contact the necessary professor for approval and send a mail to academic dean with cc as professor. For academic dean mail id, visit Yellow Pages.