About the Club
The official Teaching Club of NITT. Our aim is to provide quality JEE training free of cost for students from government schools and rural backgrounds.
- IMPULSE: IGNITTE works in the project IMPULSE, in collaboration with Trichy district administration to train class 11th & 12th government school students of Trichy District for competitive exams like JEE Mains & JEE Advanced, at free of cost
- Eureka: EUREKA is a mock test series, conducted and organized by IGNITTE for all aspirants who are preparing for JEE Mains.
- Kalvithadam: KALVITHADAM is a career guidance session conducted by IGNITTE to throw light on different courses and to educate students and parents alike about the plethora of opportunities available after high school.
- YouTube: Videos are made on various topics in two languages - English &Tamil, which are JEE focused for all three subjects - Chemistry, Mathematics & Physic
- 2017-18 batch, 2 of our students cleared Mains
- In 2018-19 batch,2 of our students cleared JEE Mains
- In 2019-20 batch, 5 of our students cleared JEE Main, 2 students -Sethupathi and Pugazharasi joined NIT Tiruchirappalli in Electricals &Electronics Engineering and Metallurgical & Material Engineering
- Department respectively. 1 student - Harikrishnan has cleared NEET and joined Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- In 2020-21 batch, 5 of our students cleared JEE Main , one student - Arun Kumar cleared JEE Advanced and joined IIT Madras.
Only the freshers (1st years) can participate in the induction process. We look for those who wish to contribute something to society & work towards a change. IGNITTE does not have lateral inductions.
|Madhu Sneha||Treasurer||Electronics and Communication Engineering||9677743086|
|Ravichandran||Overall Coordinator||Electronics and Communication Engineering||9790678458|
|Srihari||Head, External Affairs||Production Engineering||6383570854|
Social Media Handles
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ignitte.NITT
- Website: https://www.ignitte.in/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ignitte/?originalSubdomain=in
Dr. R. Manjula - Assistant Professor, Department of Civil engineering
Dr. K. Selvakumar - Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications