Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Medical Certificates can be issued only to a patient, who has consulted a doctor more than once for the same issue.
- Also, Medical Certificates can only be issued by the doctor whom you met for initial or first diagnosis.
- Carry all the concerning receipts to the NITT Hospital.
- Produce the receipts to the Doctor who diagnosed you initially. Ask him/her for a Medical Certificate.
- Sign of Medical Officer (Concerned Doctor)
- NITT Hospital Seal
- Put an entry to the MC Register kept at the Hospital’s reception.