Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Practical / Field activities / Extension lectures. The activities shall be beyond class hours.
- The student participation shall be for a minimum period of 45 hours per semester during the first year.
- The activities will be monitored by the respective faculty in charge and the First Year Coordinator.
If a student falls short of the attendance requirements she/he should make up the deficiency as noted below:
- If the absence is on valid grounds, the deficiency will be made up through extra classes.
- If the absence is unauthorized, the deficiency will have to be made up during the following year. The deficiency in NCC will have to be made up in NSO / NSS Programs at the rate of four times the deficiency, i.e., each NCC class missed will be made up by four NSS/NSO classes.
- The deficiency in NSO / NSS classes will have to be made up at the rate of two classes for each class missed.