The Government of India provides scholarships to all those students who are not able to finance their education. To encourage education the government provides scholarships to all the eligible students. This scholarship is provided every year. For this purpose, the government has launched a National Scholarship Portal. Through the National scholarship portal, the students can apply for various scholarship schemes offered by the central and state government. This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. With this portal, the beneficiaries can even check their application status.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the NSP portal for updates and information about the schemes and deadlines at https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- For a new application/registration, create a new account on the NSP portal with your details and Log in to the portal.
- Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal are available on https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction.
- Download the NSP application form, fill in all the details as required and get it signed by the Dean (Academic).
- Attach the below List of Documents:-
- Bonafide Certificate
- Community certificate
- Income Certificate
- Submit the above list of documents in the Fees section for verification.