Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Download the course registration form from MIS, after the regular session course registration.
- Choose the courses to be registered for on-semester redo from the attached course master.
- Send both the course registration form and list of courses to be registered in on-semester redo to the Head of the Department concerned with a request to approve the on-semester redo. (Email id of HOD will be available in this link: https://www.nitt.edu/home/administration/hods/)
- The maximum number of courses a student can register in a session, including on- semester redo as per the regulation is given below:
- “A student can register a maximum of six theory courses in the third regular session. From the fourth regular session onwards, students can register for a maximum of seven (7) theory courses, including ReDo courses. The Maximum number of ELR is two per session.”
- Heads of Department will approve the request of the students after checking the above mentioned condition, upload, and allot faculty in MIS for the approved courses.
- After completing the above process, Heads of Department will send a list of courses to be registered with student name and roll number to the academic office (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The academic office will register the course, and the same will be informed to the respective Head of the Department and student concerned.