Stall / Temporary Electrical Supply

From WikiNITT
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  • Write a requisition letter with the requirements of the facilities and the dates on which the supply is required.
  • Get the faculty advisor sign and for more important works get it recommended from the dean SW office.
  • Get the approval from the Executive Engineer in the EMC office opposite to OCTA.
  • Submit the letter to the Electrical or the Civil works department for the Supply.