The Students' Council of NIT Trichy is the voice of the students in the campus and looks into all matters of interest to all students. It is a medium of communication between the students and the management of the college.
The hierarchy of the association includes:
- President from final year
- Vice-President from final year
- General Secretary from pre final year
- Additional General Secretary from pre final year
- Joint Secretary from second year
- Additional Joint Secretary from second year
- PG Secretary from first year M.Sc/M.Tech/MCA/MBA/M.Arch
- PG Secretary (girls) from first year M.Sc/M.Tech/MCA/MBA/M.Arch
- Ph.D/MS Secretary from second year Ph.D or first year MS
- Ph.D/MS Secretary (girls) from second year Ph.D or first year MS
Those who are elected by the students to represent them for a period of one year. They are responsible for coordinating the various cultural and social activities conducted in the college.
For more information related to Student Council, refer to the following link:-
Sample Election Notice, Eligibility & Roles (2020-21):