Transfer Certificate Application

From WikiNITT
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  • Proof required:
    1. Copy of TC
    2. Copy of Class X/XII mark sheet
    3. Copy of ID
  • Once you have discontinued you can apply for TC.
  • Write the letter to academic dean requesting the institute TC.
  • The request will be processed and you will receive the Transfer Certificate.