The Cargill Global Scholars Program (CGSP) is a distinctive, two-year scholarship program that provides financial support to undergraduate students in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia, and the United States. The CGSP offers leadership development opportunities through seminars, networking events and a one-on-one mentoring program facilitated by Cargill volunteers globally, and an alumni network that will help you keep connected with past, current, and future scholars. The Cargill Global Scholars Program is administered by the Institute of International Education on behalf of Cargill.
The purpose of the Cargill Global Scholars Program is to build a global network of future leaders who will one day make important contributions to advance business, agriculture and food security. In addition to financial support, students receive leadership development training, one-on-one mentoring to equip them with the necessary tools to become future global leaders, decision makers, and influencers, and membership in the alumni community to maintain and create connections.
Procedure to Apply
- Application is available online on the given portal link https://apply.iie.org/cargillglobalscholars-india.
- First time applicants have to create an account to start a new application. While existing/returning users may simply Log in with their credentials and fill in the application form.
- Applicants have to attach the following necessary documents along with their application.
- High school mark sheet (Official Document)
- University/Institute transcript (Official copy, for both first and second semester)
- Two letters of reference (Online Form provided)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
Once all requirements are met, applicants may submit the application and wait until further notice.[edit | edit source]
- Portal for Applicants: https://apply.iie.org/apply/?sr=52f05757-bb0b-4acb-9f46-1bd4e8deda36
- For more information, please visit https://www.cargillglobalscholars.com/.