Mental Health Resources
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make healthy choices. Mental health is essential at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. The lockdown has been hard on us students, and we encourage you to speak out your concerns. Here are a few resources you can use for yourself and the dear ones around you.
- Visit www.yourdost.com - YourDOST Homepage
- You must signup using your official NIT Trichy email id (ending with "@nitt.edu"). This will whitelist your account and make sure that you receive their services for free.
- Alternatively, you can sign up with your personal email id In this case, you must signup using your college's/hostel's network. Once that's done you can use YourDOST from any network.
- After verifying your email address, click "Chat Now" to start chatting with a professional.
Please reach out to the NITT Counsellor, Name: Josephine Contact: 9677096968
- Links to join Support Group Foundations