Temporary Semester Break

  • To get a Temporary Semester Break, you have to submit your Medical certificate for your illness to the Students’ Welfare Dean for validation.
  • After the approval from the Students’ Welfare Office, you have to approach the Associate Academic Dean with the validation form.
  • Finally, the Associate Academic Dean will approve the Semester Break.